The Lewis offers a distinctive feel to a traditional home. As you enter the foyer, the dining room and study/flex space give you the opportunity to greet your guests with a formal style or a more casual gathering space. The study/flex space can be converted to a guest space complete with a full bathroom. The family room, breakfast area and kitchen are open and encourage your family to gather together after a day away. The oversized island is perfect for meal prep or a quick cup of coffee. The large pantry, which is behind the kitchen is mere steps from the prep area. The owners entrance from the garage features a closet and an area that can be used for extra storage for backpacks, shoes or even a dog bed or two. Upstairs, the owners bedroom includes a large shower, two vanities, linen closet and generously sized closet. Three additional bedrooms, a loft ,laundry room and bath complete the upstairs. In the lower level, you can finish the recreation room, a full bath, a den and a fitness/hobby. Home comes included with a 2 car side entry garage and Farmhouse exterior with porch. Model home is off site located at 13351 Green Meadows Ct. Nokesville, Va., 20181. Home comes included on 10 acres. All homes are to be built with a current estimated delivery window of July 2023/August 2023.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Asphalt, Concrete, Stone
3,316 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Cook Top Range, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement
- Low-Emittance , Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Concrete, Asphalt
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Side Yard, Back Yard, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, No Thru Street, Private, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Rural, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price