Enjoy main level living in this impeccably maintained home with about 2800 sq ft of living space. Kitchen boasts granite, stainless steel appliances, a coffee bar area, and plenty of cabinet and counter space. Pantry cabinets and an extra walk-in pantry closet provide even more storage. Bonus room off the kitchen could be a great home office. Formal dining room off the kitchen opens up to the spacious family room. Relax on the screened in porch and deck and look out at the .42 acres of flat, usable yard space with storage shed. Sizable primary bedroom has hardwood floors, 3 closets, and its own primary bath with standing shower. Updated hall bath and two other bedrooms with hardwoods on the main level. Lower level has a large rec room with a door that walks out to the patio and backyard. One bedroom with murphy bed and a full bath on the lower level. Another bonus room could be unofficial 5th bedroom, an office, or exercise space. 2 large storage rooms. Extra large driveway could fit a trailer and four cars. No HOA! Conveniently located - Quick drive to 495, 395, 66, Mosaic District, Mason District Park, 2 swim and racquet clubs, airport, DC and more. Be sure to check out the 3D Tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,862 sq. ft
Sleepy Hollow Woods
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Full
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price